Total Calories: 407
1. Cook rice according to package directions. Remove from heat. In a small bowl stir together 2 tablespoons of the vinegar and 1 1/2 teaspoons of the sugar until sugar dissolves. Pour over cooked rice. Let stand, covered, until needed.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together soy sauce and cornstarch. Set aside.
3. In nonstick wok or large skillet heat oil until sizzling. Add portobello mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms and carrots. Stir-fry about 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add broth, remaining 2 tablespoons of vinegar and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar. Stir cornstarch mixture. Stir into mixture in wok. Cook and stir over medium-high heat until boiling and slightly thickened.
4. Stir MORNINGSTAR FARMS MEAL STARTERS STEAK STRIPS, sprouts and snap peas into mushroom mixture. Return to boiling. Reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
5. Spoon rice mixture into 4 serving bowls. Top with vegetable mixture. Sprinkle with cilantro. Serve with wasabi, soy sauce or pickled ginger, if desired.
*NOTE: Remove and discard portobello mushroom stems and scrape off gills before slicing.
**NOTE: Remove and discard shiitake mushroom stems before slicing.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.