Total Calories: 317
1. Cut meat into 3/4-inch cubes. Place in 3-quart saucepan. Cover with water and simmer about 1 hour. Add vegetables and seasonings and continue simmering about 45 minutes.
2. In small mixing bowl, make a paste of the flour and water stir into stew.
3. Combine egg, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk in a medium mixing bowl let stand until most of moisture is taken up.
4. In small mixing bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add to cereal mixture, stirring only until combined.
5. Drop by teaspoonfuls on top of hot stew cover tightly and let simmer about 20 minutes. Serve at once.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.