Total Calories: 255
1. Scald milk. Remove from heat. Stir in the 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and 2 tablespoons margarine. Place in large mixing bowl. Cool to lukewarm.
2. Meanwhile, stir together KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal, undissolved dry yeast and 3/4 cup of the flour. Add to lukewarm milk mixture. Mix well. Add egg. Beat well. Stir in raisins. Gradually add remaining flour to form soft dough, mixing thoroughly. Place in greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover lightly. Let rise in warm place until double in volume (1 1/2 to 2 hours).
3. Punch down dough. On lightly floured surface, roll dough into 16 x 8-inch rectangle. Brush with the 1 tablespoon melted margarine. Sprinkle with mixture of 2 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon. Starting with short side, roll up like jelly roll. Seal edge. Cut into eight slices. Set aside.
4. To make Honey Topping, combine the remaining 2 tablespoons margarine, honey, the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and nuts. Spread evenly in 8-inch round cake pan. Arrange rolls, cut side down, over honey mixture. Cover and let rise in warm place until double in volume (30 to 40 minutes).
5. Bake at 375°F about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from oven. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.