Total Calories: 412
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Poke potatoes several times with fork. Rub potatoes lightly with olive oil. Place potatoes on paper towel and microwave at high for 4 minutes on each side or until done.
3. Cut egg-shaped hole in the top of each potato and scoop out cooked potato, leaving a 1/8-inch shell to be filled later. Place scooped-out potato in large mixing bowl.
4. Add Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Grillers® Recipe Crumbles™, broccoli, carrots, sour cream, dry ranch dressing mix, skim milk and black pepper to potatoes. Using electric mixer on low speed, mix together well.
5. Stuff potato shells with Griller Crumbles and broccoli mixture, overfilling each shell. Leftover mixture can be baked in an oven-safe bowl. Sprinkle each potato with 1 tablespoon Cheddar cheese. Place potatoes on baking sheet.
7. Bake in preheated oven approximately 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and starting to brown.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.