Total Calories: 117
1. Place KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal in shallow dish. Set aside.
2. In medium bowl, combine egg, water, pepper sauce and salt. Beat until well-blended.
3. Dry steaks. Dip in egg mixture. Coat generously with cereal.
4. Fill fry pan or electric fry pan with 1/2 inch of vegetable oil. Heat oil to 375°F.
5. Fry steaks in hot oil about 7 minutes on each side or until fish flakes, turning only once. Drain on paper towels. Serve hot with lemon wedges.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.