Total Calories: 447
1. In 3-quart saucepan, cut up tomatoes with spoon. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, onions, mushrooms, garlic, parsley, basil, oregano and pepper. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered, 15 minutes.
2. In small bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup of KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and dry milk powder until well blended. Set aside.
3. Squeeze spinach in paper towel to drain thoroughly. Set aside.
4. In 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray, assemble lasagna by arranging 1/3 of the noodles on bottom of pan. Using 1/3 of each, layer ricotta cheese-cereal mixture, spinach, tomato sauce and Mozzarella cheese. Repeat layering ingredients 2 more times, ending with Mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle top with a mixture of the remaining 1/2 cup KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and Parmesan cheese. Cover loosely with foil.
5. Bake at 375°F for 35 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes or until filling is bubbly and cheese is melted. Remove from oven. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.