Total Calories: 316
1. In large mixing bowl, combine the 4 cups KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal with next nine ingredients and mix thoroughly. Press lightly in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 350° about 1 hour.
3. Unmold loaf and place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray or ovenproof platter. Spread mashed potatoes over top and sides of loaf.
4. Combine the remaining 1 cup KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal with melted margarine. Sprinkle evenly over mashed potatoes.
5. Return to oven and bake about 20 minutes longer or until lightly browned and meat is no longer pink.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.