Total Calories: 269
1. Combine yeast and warm water. Let stand 5 minutes or until dissolved. Stir in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Let stand 5 minutes longer.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine flour, salt and oil. Add cereal mixture, mixing until combined. Place dough on lightly floured surface and knead 5 minutes or until smooth. Place dough on 12-inch pizza pan coated with cooking spray. Cover with waxed paper and let rest 10 minutes.
3. With heel of hand, press dough to edge of pan, forming crust. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake at 450°F for 8 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven. Evenly place remaining ingredients, in order listed, over crust.
5. Return to oven and bake for about 8 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and crust is golden.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.