Total Calories: 301
1. Combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal, the 1/2 cup milk, egg, onions and seasonings in medium mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix. Lightly, mix in beef. Using level tablespoon, portion meat mixture and shape into balls.
2. Heat shortening in large heavy fry pan over medium. Brown balls on all sides, shaking pan gently from time to time to turn them. Remove meat balls from fry pan. Pour off and reserve drippings.
3. Measure 3 tablespoons drippings back into fry pan. Stir in flour. Add stock and 1 cup milk, stirring constantly. Cook until thickened and mixture starts to boil, stirring constantly. Stir in additional salt and pepper, if desired.
4. Add meat balls to sauce. Cover and simmer about 25 minutes, shaking pan gently several times to turn balls. Just before serving, stir in parsley.
5. While meat balls are cooking, cook noodles according to package directions. Drain well.
6. Place ring of noodles on heated serving platter. Fill with meat balls and sauce. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Ground Nutmeg can be used in place of mace.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.