Total Calories: 201
1. Place KELLOGG'S FROSTED FLAKES cereal in shallow dish or pan. Stir in nuts, the 1/4 cup sugar, and the cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set aside.
3. Scald milk. Remove from heat. Pour into large mixing bowl. Add shortening, the 3 tablespoons sugar, salt and vanilla, stirring until shortening is melted. Let stand until lukewarm.
4. Stir in yeast mixture. Add half the flour, mixing until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add remaining flour to make a soft dough. Mix until well combined. Cover lightly. Let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 30 minutes).
5. Stir down dough. On lightly floured surface, divide into 16 pieces. With fingers, gently roll each piece to make a 6-inch stick. Dip in melted margarine. Coat with cereal mixture, twisting stick slightly. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
6. Bake at 375°F about 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.