Total Calories: 123
1. Mix the 1/4 cup flour, the 1/4 cup brown sugar, cinnamon, 2 tablespoons margarine and pecans with fork until crumbly. Set aside for topping.
2. In small mixing bowl, combine coffee and cereal. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal is softened.
3. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
4. In large mixing bowl, beat together the 1/2 cup margarine and the 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg. Beat well. Stir in cereal mixture. Add flour mixture, mixing until just combined. Pour into 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray and sprinkled lightly with flour. Sprinkle batter with topping mixture.
5. Bake at 375°F about 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool slightly, about 10 minutes. Cut into 3-inch squares or for tea size servings, cut into 2-inch squares. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.