Total Calories: 251
1. Combine KELLOGG'S CORN FLAKES cereal with the 1 tablespoon margarine, the 1/4 cup sugar and the 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon. Set aside.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and the 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat together the 1/2 cup margarine and the 3/4 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg yolks. Beat well. Stir in milk. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
4. Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Fold into batter. Spread in 9-inch round cake pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with cereal mixture.
5. Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.