Total Calories: 375
1. Coat shallow 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable cooking spray. Set aside.
2. Remove sticks from MORNINGSTAR FARMS® Corn Dogs. Slice Corn Dogs in 1/2-inch pieces. Place in casserole dish. Spread WORTHINGTON® Low Fat Chili over Corn Dogs. Cover dish with foil.
3. Bake at 400° F about 20 minutes. Remove cover. Sprinkle with onions.
4. Prepare corn bread according to package directions using egg and milk and adding cheese. Spread over top of onions.
5. Return to oven and bake uncovered about 20 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown. Serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.