Total Calories: 506
1. Cook noodles according to package directions.
2. Saute onions and mushrooms in margarine. Stir in WORTHINGTON Diced Chik and remove from heat.
3. In a medium mixing bowl, combine soup, cottage cheese and spices. Add Diced Chik mixture.
4. Spray 9 x 13 x 2-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. Place a layer of noodles in bottom of pan. Cover with 1/3 of the filling mixture. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the cheeses. Repeat this layering two more times.
5. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Allow to cool for 15 minutes before cutting.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.