Total Calories: 849
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat or wok over high heat.
2. Add Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Chik'n Strips and heat through.
3. Add garlic and ginger. Stir fry 1 minute.
4. Add vegetables. Stir fry 3-4 minutes.
5. Mix cornstarch and soy sauce in small bowl. Add to vegetables. Mix well.
6. Add sugar, Hoisin sauce, ketchup, sesame oil and red pepper. Stir fry 1 minute.
7. Remove from heat and garnish with almonds.
8. Serve with rice.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.