Total Calories: 129
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add onions, celery, carrots and Morningstar Farms® Meal Starters™ Chik'n Strips. Sauté 5 minutes or until heated through.
3. Place cream cheese and butter in large, microwave safe bowl. Heat at medium power until very soft, approximately 1 1/2 minutes.
4. Add vegetable mixture, rosemary, sage, thyme, pepper, dried cherries and cheese crumbles to bowl. Mix well.
5. Open both crescent dough packages and divide each package into 8 squares.
6. Place each square on baking sheet. Press lightly along perforations to assure dough stays together.
7. Place 1/3 cup Chik'n mixture into the middle of each square.
8. Gather the corners of the dough at the top to form a "bundle". Twist ends together and press edges together to seal.
9. Brush melted butter over each bundle.
10. Sprinkle each with 1 teaspoon Kellogg's® Corn Flakes Crumbs.
11. Bake at 350°F approximately 20 minutes or until browned.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.