Total Calories: 508
1. Place 2 1/2 cups of KELLOGG'S Stuffing Mix in bottom of 9 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Set aside
2. Combine chicken, vegetables, mayonnaise and seasonings. Spoon over stuffing mix in baking dish. Sprinkle with 2 1/2 cups stuffing mix.
3. In medium mixing bowl, beat eggs. Stir in milk. Gradually add soup, stirring until smooth. Poor over stuffing mix mixture in baking dish. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
4. Toss remaining stuffing mix with margarine. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
5. Bake at 325°F about 50 minutes or until set. Sprinkle cheese over top during last 5 minutes of baking. Cut into squares and serve hot.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.