Total Calories: 138
1. Mix yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Slowly stir 1 1/2 cups flour and sugar into yeast. Cover and let rest 30 minutes.
2. Add KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal to yeast mixture. Stir and let rest 10 minutes.
3. In medium saucepan, scald milk. Remove from heat. Add salt and margarine to milk. Stir until margarine melts. Slowly stir milk mixture into cereal mixture. Add eggs and cheese to cereal mixture. Beat well. By hand, stir in enough remaining flour to make stiff dough. On lightly floured surface, knead dough until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes.
4. Divide dough in half. Shape into loaves and place in two 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pans coated with cooking spray. Cover loosely and let rise in warm place until double in size.
5. Bake at 350°F about 1 hour or until golden brown. Remove from pans and cool completely on wire racks.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.