Total Calories: 139
1. Measure buttermilk. Let stand until it reaches room temperature or warm slightly in microwave.
2. Dissolve yeast in warm water in large mixing bowl. Stir in sugar, salt, orange peel, caraway seed and warm buttermilk. Stir in KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal and rye flour. Gradually mix in all-purpose flour. If necessary, work in last portion of flour while kneading. Cover and let rest 15 minutes.
3. On lightly floured surface, knead dough about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Place in large mixing bowl coated with cooking spray. Coat dough with cooking spray. Cover and let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 1 1/2 hours).
4. Sprinkle small amount of cornmeal on baking sheet or coat with cooking spray. Punch down dough. Shape into smooth round ball, being careful not to make large folds in dough. Place on baking sheet. Flatten slightly. Cut large X across top of loaf with sharp knife. Cover and let rise in warm place until double in volume (about 45 minutes). Brush loaf with milk.
5. Bake at 350°F about 35 minutes or until golden brown and loaf sounds hollow when tapped. Remove from baking sheet. Cool on wire rack.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.