Total Calories: 153
1. In large bowl of electric mixer, dissolve yeast in warm water, about 5 minutes. Add KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, mixing until combined. On low speed, beat in 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, salt and oil. Beat on high speed 3 minutes scraping sides of bowl.
2. Using dough hooks on mixer or by hand, mix in whole wheat flour. Continue kneading with mixer on low speed or by hand until dough is smooth and elastic. Add the remaining all-purpose flour, if needed, to make soft dough.
3. Divide dough into 12 portions. Roll each portion between floured hands into a very smooth ball. Cover with plastic wrap or a damp cloth. Let rest 10 minutes.
4. On well floured surface, lightly roll one ball of dough at a time into 6-inch rounds, turning dough over once. Do not stretch, puncture or crease dough. Keep unrolled dough covered while rolling each dough piece. Place 2 rounds of dough at a time on ungreased baking sheet.
5. Bake at 450°F about 4 minutes or until dough is puffed and slightly firm. Turn with spatula. Continue baking about 2 minutes or until lightly brown. Repeat with remaining dough. Cool. Cut in half and fill with vegetable or meat filling.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.