Total Calories: 129
1. Measure milk, margarine and salt into medium saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until margarine melts. Remove from heat. Stir in KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Let stand until lukewarm.
2. In large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Stir in cereal mixture. Gradually add 2 1/2 cups of the flour, mixing until dough leaves sides of bowl.
3. On flat surface sprinkled with remaining 1/4 cup flour, knead dough about 5 minutes or until smooth and elastic. Add more flour if dough becomes sticky. Place in mixing bowl coated with cooking spray. Spray top of dough with cooking spray. Cover lightly. Let rise in warm place until double in volume, about 45 minutes.
4. Punch down dough. On lightly floured surface, roll out to 1/2-inch thickness. Cut with floured 3-inch biscuit cutter into 12 muffins. Place on baking sheet lightly sprinkled with flour. Cover and let rise in warm place until double in volume, about 45 minutes.
5. Preheat electric fry pan to 250° F or preheat large regular fry pan over low heat. Place muffins in ungreased fry pan. Cook uncovered about 25 minutes, turning once, or until lightly browned on both sides. Cool completely. Split and toast muffins to serve.
NOTE: For softer crust, refrigerate muffins in airtight container overnight, before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.