Total Calories: 225
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg and the 3/4 cup sugar. Set aside.
2. Measure KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and milk into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal softens
3. Add egg and oi to cereal mixturel. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Reserve 2 tablespoons chopped cherries for topping. Fold remaining cherries and the 3/4 cup walnuts into batter. Spread evenly in 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Set aside.
4. For topping, measure margarine into small fry pan. Cook over low heat until bubbly. Remove from heat. Stir in the 1/4 cup sugar, the 1/4 cup walnuts and the reserved 2 tablespoons cherries. Sprinkle over batter.
5. Bake at 350°F about 1 hour or until wooden pick inserted near center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely on wire rack before slicing.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.