Total Calories: 275
1. Prepare MORNINGSTAR FARMS Buffalo Wings per package instructions. Cool slightly and slice wings into bite size pieces. Set aside.
2. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet. Add garlic, onions and black beans. Heat until onions are translucent. Remove from heat and add water, cilantro, tomato paste and salt. Reserve 1 cup of black bean mixture.
3. In blender, place remaining black bean mixture (from skillet), tomatoes, wine vinegar and black pepper. Process until smooth. Reserve 1 cup of tomato/bean mixture.
4. Place 2 tortillas, side by side, on a foil-lined baking sheet. Evenly layer 2 tablespoons tomato/bean mixture over each tortilla. Top with reserved black bean mixture, wing pieces, mozzarella cheese and tortilla. Repeat procedure 4 times ending with tortillas. Gently press top of each tortilla stack.
5. Bake at 350° F for 15 minutes or until heated and cheese is melted. Cut each stack into 4 wedges. Spoon remaining tomato mixture over wedges.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.