Total Calories: 210
1. Measure shortening, sugar, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal and salt into large mixing bowl. Add boiling water, stirring until shortening is melted. Let stand until lukewarm (105° to115°F).
2. Pour yeast into cereal mixture, stirring until mixed. Let stand 5 minutes. Add egg. Beat well. Add half of the flour and beat until smooth. Add remaining flour and stir until combined. Cover and let rise until double in bulk, about 1 hour.
3. To prepare filling, brown beef in large fry pan. Stir in salt, pepper and onions. Add sauerkraut and mix thoroughly.
4. Turn dough out on lightly flour surface. Roll to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut into 4 x 4-inch squares. Place 1 heaping tablespoon of filling in center of each square. Bring opposite corners together and pinch to close securely. Pour oil into 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan. Place Beerocks with pinched side down in the oil. Let rise about 45 minutes.
5. Bake at 400°F about 25 minutes. Serve hot or cold.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.