Total Calories: 206
1. Mix together sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. With pastry blender, cut in margarine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside.
3. In medium-size bowl, stir together KELLOGG'S COMPLETE Wheat Bran Flakes cereal, bananas, and the 1/3 cup milk. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg whites and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Using 1/4-cup measure, drop dough into 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mixture.
4. Bake at 400°F about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
5. To make glaze, combine powdered sugar, the 1 tablespoon milk, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until smooth. Drizzle over hot biscuits and sprinkle with almonds, if desired. Serve warm.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.