Total Calories: 306
1. Combine preserves, mayonnaise, ketchup and dry mustard. Set aside for sauce.
2. Place each chicken breast between waxed paper. Pound to 1/8-inch thickness, being careful not to tear meat. Set aside.
3. Melt margarine in medium fry pan. Add onions and celery. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until crisp-tender. Stir in mushrooms and cook 3 minutes longer.
4. Combine chicken broth and KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal. Let stand about 1 minute or until cereal absorbs broth. Add onion mixture, water chestnuts, salt, pepper and sage, thoroughly mixing. Fill each breast with 1/4 cup filling. Roll, folding in sides. Place breasts seam-side down, in shallow 12 x 8-inch baking dish. Cover chicken with sauce.
5. Bake, uncovered at 350° F about 45 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Serve over hot rice if desired.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.