Total Calories: 476
1. Wash squash, cut off ends and cut each squash in half crosswise. Remove seeds and loose fibers. Place cut side down, in shallow baking pan.
2. Bake at 350°F about 45 minutes or until squash is starting to soften. Meanwhile, in medium fry pan, saute' celery and onions in margarine.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine bread cubes, KELLOGG'S ALL-BRAN cereal, salt and poultry seasoning. Add celery mixture, chopped apples and raisins, tossing gently. Stir in broth, mixing until evenly combined.
4. Cut each hot squash into 4 rings about 1 1/4-inches thick. Place back into shallow baking pan, in single layer. Fill each ring with about 1/2 cup stuffing. Cover pan with foil.
5. Bake at 350°F about 35 minutes or until squash is tender. Garnish stuffed squash with apple slices and sugar. Broil 3 minutes or until sugar bubbles or browns.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.