Total Calories: 81
1. Place 12 heavily greased iron popover pans or custard cups in 450° F oven.
2. Crush cereal into fine crumbs and mix with flour and salt in 4 cup liquid measure. Set aside.
3. Combine well-beaten eggs, milk and cooled, melted butter. Add to flour mixture, beating until smooth. (Don't be afraid of overbeating.) Pour batter into heated pans until 1/2 full.
4. Bake at 450°F about 30 minutes. Reduce heat to 350°F and bake 15 minutes longer.
5. Remove immediately from pans and cut slit in side of each popover to allow steam to escape. Serve immediately.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.