Total Calories: 173
1. Stir together flour, baking powder, soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In medium mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's® All-Bran® cereal and buttermilk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, honey and shortening. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into nine 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400°F about 25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
* To make sour milk, stir 1 tablespoon vinegar or lemon juice into 1 cup milk.
* To substitute milk for buttermilk or sour milk, omit buttermilk or sour milk and use 2/3 cup milk, 1/4 cup honey, 2 1/2 teaspoons baking powder and omit baking soda.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.