Total Calories: 118
1. Measure shortening, sugar, cereal, and salt into large mixing bowl, add boiling water, stirring until shortening is melted. Let stand until lukewarm.
2. Stir in eggs and yeast softened in lukewarm water. Add one-half the flour and beat until smooth add remaining flour, beat well. Cover bowl closely and place in refrigerator over night or until ready to use.
3. Form small balls of dough about one inch in diameter. Build a triangle or tree starting with 1 ball at the top, 2 on the next row, with 1 extra ball on each succeeding row until you have a row of 5 or 7 balls. Place 3 balls vertically for the tree trunk. Let dough rise in warm place about 2 hours or until double in bulk.
4. Bake in preheated 425°F oven about 15 minutes.
5. Add boiling water to sugar and stir until smooth, add other ingredients.
6. With a pastry brush, spread icing on hot rolls.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.