1. In small bowl, combine the 1 tablespoon sugar and cinnamon. Set aside for topping.
2. Stir together flour, the 1/2 cup sugar, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
3. In large mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's® Raisin Bran cereal and milk. Let stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg, oil and chocolate morsels. Beat well. Add flour mixture,stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with sugar-cinnamon topping.
4. Bake at 400°F for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
1. Prepare as above. Portion 1/4 cup batter into 12 paper-lined custard cups. Sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon topping. Arrange 6 cups on microwave-safe plate in center of microwave.
2. Cook on HIGH 2 minutes. Rotate the plate 1/4 turn and cook on HIGH 1 minute longer. With hot pads, carefully remove muffins from microwave and place on wire rack. Repeat with remaining muffins. Let stand on wire rack 5 minutes before serving.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.