Total Calories: 153
1. Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor blend until smooth.
2. Rub an 8-inch nonstick skillet with oiled paper towel or spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray heat over medium-high heat.
3. Spoon 3 to 4 Tablespoons crepe batter into skillet, tilting and rotating skillet to cover evenly with batter.
4. Cook until edges begin to brown. Turn crepe over and cook until lightly browned. Remove crepe to plate to cool. Repeat process with remaining batter.
5. Crepes may be refrigerated 3 days or frozen up to 1 month in an airtight container.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.