Total Calories: 113
1. Combine cheese, egg, sugar and rind.
2. Place spoonful of mixture in center of each crepe, brown side up.
3. Fold crepe sides over filling to make a tight envelope.
4. Place on plate seam side down.
5. Heat 1/4 cup oil in skillet over a medium heat until hot but not smoking
6. Fry a few blintzes at a time. First seam side down and then turn
7. Watch carefully as they will brown and crisp quickly.
8. Drain on paper towel and serve hot.
9. If desired, top with sour cream, applesauce, fresh fruit or confectioner's sugar
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.