Total Calories: 218
1. Separately soak dried mushrooms and salt cabbage.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Cut mushrooms in half if large. Shred soaked cabbage.
3. Heat sesame oil. Add bamboo shoots and stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Add mushrooms and cabbage stir-fry 2 minutes more. Sprinkle with soy sauce.
5. Add stock and heat quickly. Then simmer, covered, 5 minutes over medium heat, and serve.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.