Total Calories: 116
1. Rinse and cut cabbage as above.
2. In one cup, combine cornstarch, sugar and vinegar. In another cup, blend remaining cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add preserved cabbage and stir-fry to coat with oil.
4. Add remaining water and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes more over medium heat.
5. Stir in cornstarch-sugar mix to blend (1 to 2 minutes). Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.