Total Calories: 117
1. Wash and stem spinach cut leaves in half. Crush garlic.
2. Mash Chinese white cheese then blend to a paste with water and sugar.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic, and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add spinach stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Stir in white cheese mixture and cook, covered, over medium heat, until spinach begins to soften (1 to 2 minutes more).
5. Uncover pan and stir-fry spinach another 1/2 minute over high heat. Serve at once.
* For the spinach, substitute either lettuce or water cress. Omit the garlic.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.