Total Calories: 264
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Stem and string snow peas. Slice pork thin. Slice bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and stir-fry until it loses its pinkness (2 to 3 minutes).
4. Add mushrooms and stir-fry to coat with oil. Then add bamboo shoots then snow peas, stir-frying each briefly.
5. Add stock and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 3 minutes over medium heat.
6. Meanwhile blend cornstarch, sugar and cold water to a paste. First sprinkle vegetables with soy sauce then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken. Serve at once.
* For the pork, substitute white meat chicken.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.