Total Calories: 478
1. Prepare lobster sauce (see Seasonings and Sauces, Lobster Sauce). Keep warm in pan.
2. Shell, devein and butterfly shrimp. Combine cornstarch and sherry then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Transfer shrimp to lobster sauce and cook, stirring gently, over low heat to blend flavors (1 to 2 minutes). Serve at once.
* In step 3, add with the salt 1 garlic clove, crushed and/or 2 slices fresh ginger root, minced. Stir-fry a few times then add the shrimp.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.