Total Calories: 383
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice cooked chicken thin, also bamboo shoots and fresh mushrooms. Stem and string snow peas. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch, sugar and cold stock to a paste.
3. Heat oil add garlic and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Add bamboo shoots and mushrooms stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften (2 to 3 minutes).
5. Stir in chicken, salt and remaining stock. Heat quickly then cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. Add snow peas cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
7. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken, and serve at once.
* For the snow peas, substitute 1 cup bean sprouts, blanched.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.