Total Calories: 232
1. Blanch and toast almonds then chop coarsely.
2. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Dice celery. Mince ginger root.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger root stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes). Then sprinkle with salt and sherry stir-fry 1 minute more and remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add celery and almonds stir-fry 1 minute. Then stir in remaining salt.
5. Return shrimp, stir-frying only to reheat. Serve at once.
NOTE: The celery should be quite crisp.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.