Total Calories: 253
1. Shell and devein shrimp cut lengthwise in half if large.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish.
4. Stir in sherry-soy mixture and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
5. Sprinkle shrimp with powdered anise and serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.