Total Calories: 129
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Combine cornstarch, salt and sherry then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Peel and sliver cucumber. Sliver bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms. Sliver and parboil carrots. Mince ginger root.
4. Heat oil. Add ginger root stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink (about 3 minutes). Remove from pan.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add slivered vegetables and stir-fry until nearly done (2 to 3 minutes).
6. Return shrimp, along with sugar and remaining salt. Stir-fry only to heat through and blend flavors (about 1 minute). Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.