Total Calories: 260
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Add cornstarch and toss to coat. Mince ginger root and sprinkle over shrimp.
2. Shred lettuce coarsely. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then garlic stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and stirfry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Add lettuce stir-fry to soften slightly (about 1 minute more).
5. Stir in stock and heat quickly. Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.