Total Calories: 241
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Crush ginger root. Slice soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Add soy sauce and salt stir-fry 2 minutes more. Remove shrimp from pan.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms stir-fry to coat with oil. Stir in stock and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat.
6. Return shrimp and stir in only to reheat and blend flavors (about 1 minute). Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.