Total Calories: 225
1. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Dice bean curd. Slice fresh mushrooms. Shell and parboil peas.
2. Combine sherry, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink. Remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add mushrooms stir-fry to soften slightly. Then add parboiled peas and stir-fry 1 minute more.
5. Add diced bean curd and sherry-soy mixture. Stir-fry gently until bean curd is heated through.
6. Return shrimp and cook, gently stirring, to reheat and blend flavors (about 1 minute). Serve at once.
* In step 1, toss the shrimp in 1 tablespoon sherry. Let stand 10 to 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
* In step 3, stir-fry shrimp 1/2 minute then add sherry-soy mixture and stir-fry until shrimp turns pink. In step 5, add 1/2 cup stock with bean curd and simmer, covered, to heat through.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.