Total Calories: 244
1. Shell and devein shrimp cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Mince smoked ham. Combine sherry, sugar and soy sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish. Then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add bamboo shoots stir-fry to heat through (about 1 minute). Then quickly stir in sherry-sugar mixture to blend.
5. Return shrimp stir in stock. Cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Transfer to a serving dish.
6. Sprinkle first with minced ham, then with vinegar and sesame oil. Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.