Total Calories: 115
1. Shell and devein shrimp cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large.
2. Cut asparagus diagonally in 1-inch sections, discarding tough white ends then parboil. Mince ginger root.
3. Combine soy sauce, sherry, sugar and salt.
4. Heat oil. Stir-fry shrimp until pinkish. Add asparagus sections and ginger root and stir-fry a few times.
5. Add soy-sherry mixture and heat quickly. Then cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat. Serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.