Total Calories: 248
1. Quarter scallops or cut in 1/4-inch slices if large cut in half if small. Mince smoked ham.
2. Combine sherry, sugar, salt and pepper.
3. Separate eggs. Combine 2 yolks with 1 white and beat until smooth. (Reserve remaining white for another recipe.)
4. Heat oil. Add scallops and stir-fry to brown lightly (2 to 3 minutes). Add sherry-sugar mixture stir-fry 1 minute more.
5. Add beaten eggs then cook, stirring, over high heat until scallops are coated with egg. Garnish with minced ham and serve.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.