Total Calories: 238
1. Thaw shrimp. Add salt and water and let stand a few minutes. Drain shrimp, then rinse several times with fresh water. Drain again and blot dry with paper toweling.
2. Mince ginger root then combine with cornstarch, salt and egg white. Add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Parboil peas.
4. Blend remaining cornstarch and cold stock to a paste.
5. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until they turn white (1 to 2 minutes).
6. Add sherry and peas stir-fry 1/2 minute more. Then stir in cornstarch paste to thicken, and serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.