Total Calories: 82
1. Clean squid and cut in 1-inch squares. Cut scallion stalk in 1-inch sections. Crush ginger root.
2. Blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
3. Heat oil. Add scallion and ginger root stir-fry a few times. Add squid and stir-fry to coat with oil (about 1 minute).
4. Sprinkle with soy sauce and sherry stir-fry 2 minutes more.
5. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken and serve at once.
The Thousand Recipe Chinese Cookbook. ©1994 by Gloria Bley Miller.
"I must say this is the best recipe software I have ever owned."
"Your DVO cookbook software saves me time and money!"
"I saw lots of recipe software for PC computers but I was having a hard time finding really good mac recipe software. I'm so glad I discovered Cook'n! It's so nice to have all my recipes in a computer recipe organizer. Cook'n has saved me so much time with meal planning and the recipe nutrition calculator is amazing!!!
My favorite is the Cook'n Recipe App.